International Summer Hockey camp "INCORS"
Hockey camp «INCORS» is located in one of the most beautiful places in Canada, a 30-minute drive from the largest sandy beach in the world «Wasaga Beach», where children and their parents can get a good rest and a boost of energy from the Canadian nature and pure Canadian Lake Georgian Bay.
It is a place where children, with their parents will not only increase their level of hockey, but also hold great their summer vacation.
The combination of exercise and relaxation will give a great boost of energy for a new children coming hockey season.
At the camp there are: two hotel buildings, restaurant, cafe, two football fields, a gym, Ice complex with two ice arenas, Mini Golf, Children's entertainment area with slot machines and table tennis, pool indoors with a sauna and water slides, pool outside with lounge chairs and pads for sunbathing.
The camp is located in a picturesque location on the banks of the river Nottawasaga River.
Modern ice complex, which houses two ice arenas, equipped with changing rooms with showers, rooms for storage hockey uniform.
The boys live in comfortable rooms for 2-3 people.
The whole complex is equipped with high-speed WI-FI (internet).
Organizing a summer camp, we make sure that the athletes do not waste precious time and energy on daily fees and transfers from the residence to the training and back and were able to combine training and leisure, making «INCORS Camp» unique in its kind.
The advantage of our summer training camp is that professionals working in the camp, are active league coaches GTHL club AAA level, which enables children who are planning to continue their education hockey in Canada, to gain invaluable experience and objective assessment of the level of their hockey skills, and This further allows you to select the appropriate club that meets the level of each player.
For parents - an opportunity to see Canadian hockey technics, relax with the whole family on a gorgeous Canadian sandy beach and swim in one of the cleanest Canadian lakes.
Sports Training is designed for children aged 8 to 17 years and is aimed not only at maintaining the shape of athletes during summer, but also in raising the overall level of the game, and the physical condition of the athlete. Using a systematic approach, our coaches focus at development of individual skills of athletes.
Clubs at all levels are looking for skilled players who can make a significant contribution to the team game. WE are preparing such athletes at our camp.
In our camp each athlete will receive:
- 15 hours of training a week on ice
- 10 hours of training a week on dry land
- Games, developing tactical skills of the athlete
Great attention is paid in our training camp on the ice, where the coach works with children in the development of teamwork and to improve their individual skills.
The training on the ice includes:
- Speed and Agility
- Stride Length and Power
- Edge Work and Control
- Passing and Shooting
- Puck Control and Protection
- Game and Position Specific Skills
In our time of great importance for the game of hockey has the functionality and physical preparation of players. Therefore «INCORS Camp» pays much attention to training on the ground and in the gym.
Twice a day, the athletes are engaged in physical activity, taking into account the individual characteristics of each player. Strength, endurance, agility and speed - the purpose of these exercises.
The camp will be led by professional coaches GTHL league with a lot of experience. For athletes from Russia and CIS-countries a unique opportunity to gain experience of the Canadian hockey school. Learning and playing with Canadian hockey players, the guys will be able to develop and improve their own techniques of craftsmanship. Experience in education and training in our hockey camp will allow children to receive and feel the power, technique and professionalism of Canadian hockey.
Mike Asselin - Head Coach
Hockey Industry Experience:
August 2013 to Present
Head Coach (2004’s) Toronto Jr Canadiens Minor Hockey Club
- Responsible for recruiting players and families to join 2004 Toronto Jr Canadiens AAA Team
- Coaching duties include planning and running practices, game coaching, reviewing and breaking down game tape, meeting with players and parents.
- 2013/14 #2 ranked team in Ontario, lost in GTHL Championships.
- 2014/15 #1 ranked team in Ontario, GTHL Champions, Kraft Cup Champions.
March 2015 to Present
CAD Sports Group – Tournament Coordinator & On Ice Development
- Responsible for recruiting, planning, promoting, and execution of Elite Spring Hockey Tournaments.
- Work with all on ice staff to plan, implement, and run on ice Skills Clinics and Hockey Training Programs.
- Coach Elite Spring Teams from ages 10 to 14 years old.
January 2009 to December 2014
Pro Hockey Development Group Vice - President & Director of Hockey Operations
- Was responsible for planning, coordinating, promoting, recruiting, and instructing Summer Camps, Holiday Camps, and Weekly Skills Clinics for Youth, Junior, College, and Professional Players.
- Tournament Coordinator for multiple Elite Spring Hockey Tournaments.
- Responsible for recruiting and coaching Elite Spring Hockey Teams, as well as, hiring and mentoring coaches.
August 2011 to June 2014
The Hill Academy - Head Coach U18 Prep Hockey Team & General Manager of Hill Hockey
- Was responsible for scouting, recruiting, and signing, elite level hockey players.
- Performed day-to-day coaching duties including game coaching, planning and running practices, reviewing and editing game tape, and meeting with players.
- Planned yearly game schedule along with program travel arrangements and budget.
- Provided stats and player information to NCAA, OHL, USHL, Coaches, Managers, and Hockey Programs.
- In final year of coaching Hill Academy U18 Prep Team was #2 Ranked Independent Prep Hockey team in Canada
June 2010 to June 2013
stopconcussions.com - Coaching & Program Consultant
- Helped establish the Non-Checking/Coaching philosophy for stopconcussions.com.
- Was responsible for the assistance in planning and implementing on ice program for stopconcussions.com clinics.
September 2009 to June 2012
29 Sports/Durham Hockey Institute - Management & Coaching
- Performed day-to-day coaching duties for Pro Skates and Senior Men’s Touring Team from AHL and ECHL in preparation for Euro Can Cup (2009), Minsk Belarus Cup (2010), New Zealand Tour (2010).
- Performed day-to-day coaching and management duties while traveling with players/team which included planning and running practices, game coaching, and meeting with players and staff.
Additional Hockey Information:
- Experience working with Game Breaker Video Software
- NCCP Coaching Development Certified through Hockey Canada
- Speak Out – Respect in Sport Certification
- Previous Level Three Hockey Referee
- U18 Prep Hockey Coach, 3 seasons
- GTHL AAA Hockey Coach, 6 seasons
- Brick International Super Novice – Ontario Coach (2014 Champions)
- World Selects Invitational Coach, 3 seasons (Prague, Bratislava, Bolzano)
- Former EOJHL/CCHL Junior Hockey Player (2 Division, 1 Conference Championship)
- Participated in Belarus Cup (2007) for Team Canada, Presented by Belarus Ice Hockey Federation
- International playing and coaching expeirence
- In Tech High Performance Hockey – On Ice Instructor
- Pro Hockey Development Group – Camp Director, On Ice Instructor
- Hockey Extreme - On Ice Instructor
- FAST Hockey Development – Program Director, On Ice Instructor
- Canlan Hockey Academy – Program Coordinator, On Ice Instructor
- Experience working with players of all skill, age, and level, including youth, college, junior, and professional hockey players.
CAD Sports Group /
In-Tech High Performance Hockey
CAD Sports Group is the parent corporation that manages and facilitates the operation of four other sports and wellness companies. CAD High Performance Center, CAD Sports Management, In-Tech High Performance Hockey, In-Tech Skills & Conditioning, Vitamindrip, and Neulife Brain Centers. CAD Sports Group and it’s sister companies have become synonymous with health, human development, wellness and cutting edge innovation.
In keeping with tradition since our inception a little over 5 years ago CAD Sports Group has evolved to further improve upon how we work together to service you in achieving your athletic and personal wellness goals. Our modo of keeping our clients/athletes healthy first has not changed one bit.
In-Tech Hockey High Performance Hockey
In-Tech HPH offers Comprehensive skill training that focuses on the aspects of the game that make you a better hockey player. Our Private and Semi Private Skill Development academy is an exciting program open to all ages and levels that offers individuals a variety of skills and concepts to make them better.
Under the guidance of our professional coaches our group focuses on skating technique, puck control, shooting, speed and agility. Our programs have been developed based on evaluation, research and analysis of the best programming worldwide.
Phil Varone - Buffalo Sabres
Neil Musselwhite - CHL Fort Wayne Komets
Andrew Agozzino - Colorado Avalanche
Trevor Daley - Dallas Stars
Justin Wade - USAHL Fargo Force
Luke Gazdic, Theo Peckham - Edmonton Oilers
Eric Himelfarb - Europe Pro (Leksand Sweden)
Michael Neville - Michigan Tech Huskies
Mike Liambas - Milwaukee Admirals
Adam Heinrich, Ben Contini, Sonja Vanderbliek – NCAA
Gemel Smith - Owen Sound Attack
Wayne Simmonds - Philadelphia Flyers
Eric Selleck - Rochester Americans
Chris Didomenico - AHL Rockford Icehogs
Anthony Stewart - Atlanta Thrashers
Chris Stewart - Buffalo Sabres
Dates International hockey camp:
Week 1: June 7 - June 11
Week 2: June 14 - June 18
Week 3: June 21 - June 25
Week 4: June 28 - July 2
Tentative schedule of training day:
07:00 - 07:30 - rise
07:30 - 08:30 - breakfast
09:00 - 10:30 - Ice
11:00 - 12:00 – dry land
12:30 - 13:30 - Lunch
13:30 - 14:30 - Rest
15:00 - 16:30 - Ice
16:00 - 18:00 - dry land
19:00 - 20:00 - dinner
20:00 - 22:00 - free time
22:00 - rebound
Prices International hockey camp:
1 week: $ 1500 CAD
2 weeks: $ 3000 CAD
3 weeks: $ 4500 CAD
4 weeks: $ 6000 CAD
Dates / Prices
Players will be staying in a beautiful five-star sports complex on the banks of the Nowassaga River. Accommodation will be in double and triple rooms. Each room has a bathroom (shower), bathroom, refrigerator, TV, high speed internet, access to the balcony.
The complex is located:
- 2 NHL size hockey arenas
- Football field
- 2 swimming pools (one outdoor, the other inside the complex)
- Terrace with sun loungers
- Mini golf
- 3 rooms for squash
- Room with slot machines
- 2 Restaurants
- Office room with computers and printers
+1 (416) 427-9498 - Mike Asselin